There are plenty of ways to increase your testosterone naturally. These 5 tips will help you maximize muscle and minimize fat stores.
1. Lift heavy with high ROI exercises: Do large compound, multi-joint exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench press and chin ups from 4-12 reps for 4-8 sets.
2. Manage stress: Stress is a killer of testosterone. When chronically worried, stress goes up, testosterone goes down. Be happy and train hard.
3. Get rid of sugar: this includes candy, soft drinks, juices, chips and booze.
4. Consume adequate Zinc: Zinc is the most necessary mineral and starting point for testosterone production. Seafood is rich in zinc and many other vital minerals.
5. Consume healthy fats: good sources of fats include butter, avocados, olives, MCT oil, coconut butter, fish oil and seal oil.